29 Nov 100BMC – Western Suburbs Mentoring Program – Saturday, November 21st, Session
Attached is a summary of the 100 Black Men of Chicago, Inc.’s (100BMC) Western Suburb Mentoring Program’s Saturday, November 21st, Session. The meeting represented our 9th for Program Year 2015-16.
Our appreciation is extended to the following individual(s):
- Ms. Karen Spence for our session photos.
- Kyle, Dante, Elijah, Blake, and Kyra for providing Beat Box, Free Style Rap, and Dance during our dining segment.
Additional attached documents:
- Mentoring Program 2015-16 Curriculum Calendar – Segment #1;
- Session Photos.
- December 5th – Time Management…
- December 12th – Field Trip (Museum of Science & Industry)
- December 19th – Pre-Holiday Celebration…
Questions pertaining to our Mentoring Program and/or the content of this communique may be directed to my attention. We look forward to seeing you Saturday.
Al Demming, 100BMC
VP of Youth Services
Site Leader – Western Suburb Mentoring Program