29 Nov 100BMC – Western Suburb Mentoring Program – October 31st Session Summary
Attached is a summary of the 100 Black Men of Chicago, Inc.’s (100BMC) Western Suburb Mentoring Program’s Saturday, October 31st, Session. The meeting represented our 6th for Program Year 2015-16.
Our appreciation is extended to the following individuals:
- Journalist Ed Gordon for sharing part of his Chicago area visit with our students;
- Mr. Juan Thomas, Esq. for coordinating the effort to schedule Mr. Gordon, and transporting him to/from our Site;
- Ms. Karen Spence for our session photos.
Additional attached documents:
- Mentoring Program 2015-16 Curriculum Calendar – Segment #1;
- Flyer for Saturday’s Open House & Fund Raising event;
- Session Photos.
- November 7th – Open House & Student Fund Raising Event. After our session “The Cookout” a local area Food Truck will be present selling their menu of food items (“www.thecookoutonwheels.com“)
. A portion of proceeds will be returned to our students to help underwrite the cost their program activities. We encourage you to spread the word; invite friends and family to come out and support our energetic group of future leaders.
- November 14th – Etiquette / Professionalism / Resume Writing Workshop (Business, Social, Internet, etc.)
- November 21st – Etiquette Workshop (Dining…)
Questions pertaining to our Mentoring Program and/or the content of this communique may be directed to my attention. We look forward to seeing you Saturday.
Al Demming, 100BMC
VP of Youth Services
Site Leader – Western Suburb Mentoring Program