10 Nov Western Suburb Mentoring Program Overview 11.5.2016
Attached is a summary of the 100 Black Men of Chicago, Inc.’s (100BMC) Western Suburb Mentoring Program’s Saturday, November 5th, Session.
- Dr. Alvenia Rhea-Albright, for co-facilitating, preparation, and delivery;
- Ms. Ashley Stone, for co-facilitating, preparation, and delivery;
- Ms. Karen Spence for our session photos.
- “Tell Your Truth Activity”;
- “Respect Basics”;
- Walgreens “Expressions Challenge” – Competition brochure. We’re encouraging all students to participate in this activity which enables them to articulate their position on issues that affect their mental and physical health & wellness at home, school, and community.
- November 12th – Etiquette / Professionalism Workshop (Business, Social, Social Media, etc.)
- November 19th – Etiquette / Dining (Table Manners, Place Settings, Thanksgiving Celebration…)
- November 26th – No Session – Thanksgiving Holiday!!!
Questions pertaining to the Mentoring Program may be directed to my attention at either (630) 803-1264 or email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you Saturday.