05 Jan 100BMC – Western Suburb Mentoring Program – December 19th Session Summary
Attached is a summary of the 100 Black Men of Chicago, Inc.’s (100BMC) Western Suburb Mentoring Program’s 4th Annual Holiday Celebration; held Saturday, December 19th.
Our appreciation is extended to the following individual(s):
- Mrs. Barbara Smith, Mrs. Rose Holloway, Mrs. Gloria Bloodsaw for the organization and preparation of our holiday meal/setting.
- Ms. Karen Spence for session photos.
Additional attached documents:
- 2nd Semester Curriculum Calendar;
- Holiday Message;
- Session Photos.
- January 9th – S.M.A.R.T. Goals Workshop;
- January 16th – The Art of Listening;
- January 23rd – The Art of Public Speaking.
- The 100 Black Men of Chicago, Inc. (100BMC) is formulating an ACT Test Preparation Course, through Revolution Prep, to prepare students for the April 2016 national test. The Course which normally sells for $750.00, is being offered by the 100BMC for only $245.00; a savings of over 200%. A $100.00 deposit is required to reserve a seat, and must be received no later than Wednesday, December 30th. Questions may be directed to my attention.
- Dollars & $ense one of two (2) competitions; enabling students to represent the 100BMC and compete against other 100 Chapters at our Annual Conference. Students with an adviser will be presented a case study, and required to offer a viable resolution utilizing financial tools and strategies. All interested should notify me.
- Know your African American History the second of two (2) competitions; enabling students to compete against other 100 Chapters at our Annual Conference. Students with an adviser will prepare to answer a series of questions pertaining to African American Scholars, Inventors, Freedom Fighters, etc. utilizing a battery of resource material. Interested students should notify me.
Questions pertaining to our Mentoring Program and/or the content of this communique may be directed to my attention. We look forward to seeing you in January.
Al Demming, 100BMC
VP of Youth Services
Site Leader – Western Suburb Mentoring Program