29 Nov 100BMC – West Suburb Mentoring Program – October 17th Session Summary
The attached summarizes the 100 Black Men of Chicago, Inc.’s (100BMC) West Suburb Mentoring Program’s Saturday, October 17th, Session. The meeting served as our 4th for Program Year 2015-16.
Our appreciation is extended to the following individuals:
- Mr. Matthew Davis for facilitating the presentation and activity on the topic of “Branding”;
- Mr. John Holloway, and Mrs. Barbara Smith for serving as Co-Leaders during Saturday’s session.
Attached are documents which students/parents can maintain for future reference:
- Mentoring Program 2015-16 Curriculum Calendar – Segment #1;
- Mentoring Program Pre-Assessment (If you have yet to complete the form, please do so and hand it to a Mentor on Saturday).
Note: All meetings are held at the Quad County Urban League / Dunham Education & Training Center, 1685 N. Farnsworth Ave., Aurora 60505.
- October 24th – Students unable to deliver their Elevator Speech, due to time constraints, will do so prior to Saturday’sschedule topic, as well as turn in their respective Brand Log & Tag Line.
- October 24th – Self Esteem / Health & Wellness / Personal Grooming
- October 31st – Enrichment Workshops (Math, Science, Language Arts, Social Studies).
If there are questions pertaining to our Mentoring Program and/or the content of this communique, please do not hesitate to direct them to my attention. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Al Demming, 100BMC
VP of Youth Services
Site Leader – Western Suburb Mentoring Program